Gone For a Run has officially sold out of our first Virtual Race! We have 1,000 awesome participants that will be running with us April 24th-26th! I for one am very excited to run my first 10k, and I think a big part of that is because it’s virtual! There’s no stress in staying with a crowd, I am running solely for me (pun intended).
Another big part of the virtual race is sharing your success! You may be running by yourself, but the community that is behind you is extraordinary. If you are running with us, don’t forget to share your race recaps with us on our Facebook page. It will be very interesting to see the courses other runners are taking and their times. Not only will you be able to show everyone your recap, your post will enter you to be qualified for our Log Off, Shut Down, Go Run raffle! We’re giving away some awesome stuff. Check it out:
1. BibFOLIO Plus: All-In-One Race Bib and Medal Display (bottom left) – Remember your favorite racing moment with this awesome display!
2. Hooked On Medals Medal Hanger (bottom right) – Perfect to showcase all your bling!
3. Medal Hook (top right) – To show off our fancy “Log Off” finisher’s medal!
4. Beach Towel (top left) – Tell everyone at the beach what you love to do!
5. Decorative Throw Pillow (bottom middle) – To be running even in your dreams!
From everyone here at Gone For a Run, Good Luck! We are looking forward to hearing about your race experience!
In the meantime…Are you ready? We are! Comment below if you’ve registered! What have you been doing to prepare? Any advice for other runners who may be running in their first race?